- The Republican: Attorney General Martha Coakley Will Review Whether University of Massachusetts Trustees Complied with Open Meeting Law When Selecting New President.
- Worcester Telegram & Gazette: Switch is a Work in Progress; AG Now Handling Open Meeting Law Enforcement.
- AP via Boston.com: Mass. Lawmakers Still Exempt from Open Meeting Law.
- GateHouse News Service: Mass. Journalists, Citizens Face a Hodgepodge of Local Open Records Practices.
- GateHouse News Service: Commentary: It's Time for Massachusetts to Pursue Greater Online Access to Public Information.
- Patriot Ledger: Dozens of Bills Pending to Increase Access to Public Meetings, Documents.
- New England First Amendment Center: Mass. Writer Asks a Question, Gets a Bill.
Let me know of other stories I've missed.